Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bookmark this Blog!

I'm In! Now....Celebrate

i have actually already been "in" for quite some time now, coming on two years since i switched from horrible cingular devil 666 roaming plan. but now i am "in" with a nifty little camera phone, as i repeat myself for the 3rd time. so without further ado, let me show you some of my amateur cell phone captures. i am getting better at the discreet factor, although remembering to turn off the flash is becoming somewhat of a problem. hopefully in another few months i will have turned the weird angle shots into normal, all-pro photography. but for now, this is all i got....


despite his penchant for sticky west coast buds, dwellis is actually sending love to wisconsin


on my way to work one day, there were like a swarm of mommies walking down clifton to drop their babies off at daycare. i happened to catch one of them whilst driving. i especially like the bigfoot vague/blurry factor of the picture


after many repeated knocks at my gamer lifestyle, the roomie gets caught up in NHL 06 hockey frenzy. he loves checking sweaty guys against the glass


you know that commercial where its like, when you retire are you going to sit here... or here? well i dont know where ill be sitting, but i now know all consultants will be on the club level baby


and finally, these 2 poor jets fans were in front of us all night. some obnoxious curly headed kid would not stop screaming directly into their ears. and after about 37 minutes when Brooks Ballicker was seen on MNF, this guy concedes defeat and rocks this classic jets fan t-shirt.
(Just End The Season)

4 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Paulie said...

Last night was supposed to be THE reason I bought in on a season ticket package. Had I known when I bought my tickets that I would be forced to root for Vinny Testicles or Brooks Ballicker I would have passed.

I dare say it was an ugly night for both squads (except for Warrick Dunn) and that Canton will not be calling for the game footage to add to the archives any time soon.

 
At 10/26/2005 3:13 PM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

that shirt is amazing. perhaps i can make one for the mets.

 
At 10/27/2005 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiku Katmandu say:

Though Jets in peril
Pennington's return one day
Cures disappointment

 
At 10/27/2005 9:46 AM, Blogger Paulie said...

FAB, no need to go for the double-whammy low blow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home