Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bookmark this Blog!

Brain Farts

Blogger readers, i apologize for my lack of creativity. i dont know if you have ever tried to force spontaneous creativity but i must say, it doesnt work very well. i dont think i could ever be a true writer, i just get in the mood where i think i have said all the shit i can think of. no new material. maybe its because i limit myself to just posting long rants about one topic. my boy paulie has the best set up, little blurbs about however many things he has to say at the time. i think it mainly stems from the fact that video games are slowly taking away my life and john madden and his fucking hot routes, combined with the start of NFL season and baseball playoffs and (i have to admit) HD NHL Hockey, makes my mind fill with sports thoughts and pushes out the creative funny juice that may have once rested in its place. also work is getting more difficult and i am actually doing shit now. it sucks. balls. my only relief comes when i dont have to think about anything and can concentrate on the important shit: poker wednesdays (.25-.50 no limit hold em, $20 buy in + re-buys), Comcast HD DVR, ipod abuse, fantasy football, sports gambling, hot corned beef sandwiches, sticky icky, oh and allegedly somewhere in there i am supposed to care about women. see how fucked up my priorities are! so for now, just bare with me. hehe.

i think my technology upgrade of 2K5 is complete, however. i recently came into posession of a brand new celly, equipped with camera to catch all the crazy shit that happens to me.

last but not least, i have been thinking about doing a podcast with my buddy dwellis. not just one, but a series of them sometime soon... does anyone out there know the cheapest and easiest way to do this? i have been researching but it seems you have to pay $50 a year to have a feedburner. what the fuck is a feedburner anyway? and for the record, if anyone has any good podcast subscriptions i must have, my ears are open. there is hardly any good material from ATL residents, although i will say the Mylanta thing was funny but needs a new one. my fave is wtfBBQ guy. dude is mad funny.

--Herschel Krustovsky


god i hope i dont look this pathetic on halloween

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger Paulie said...

thanks for the shoutout, shoobie.

when i first started reading this entry i thought, "yeah it's been a long time since he posted!" then i found out that my cache had been lying to me and that you have posted twice since the movie retard post. stupid, stupid, cache!

 
At 10/20/2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Amber Rhea said...

my fave is wtfBBQ guy. dude is mad funny.

Anyone who has me on as a guest is alright in my book.

And oh yeah, he is funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home