Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bookmark this Blog!

Ixpectant Mothers

Thanks to the gentle giant aka lenman aka lenmonster for this wonderful cell phone capture of yesterdays 420 debacle. after ditching said sweetwater party, we drove towards my main man with the chron bubon connex's house and stopped at the mall to basically burn time, high.

its one thing to let the handicap people have their parking spaces right up front. ok, we get it. the nice thing to do is to let you have the bomb spot because its hard to get in and out of the sped bus. or van. even stephen hawking has to get the fuck to the mall sometimes.

but what i want to know is....

since when did we start taking away the spot AFTER the handicap spot for preggie bitches?


(note to reader: the sunlight caused a glare over the 'E'... but it coulda been an I!)

also note that the ixxperience would not be having his babys momma shop at north dekalb mall. lenox/phipps is where i takes my preggies.

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2005 11:44 AM, Blogger Blue said...

Maybe you think I'm wrong for this, but I don't really care. I figure that one day I MIGHT be pregnant, so I can park here in the "expecting" spots. Seriously, is someone going to call me out on it as I walk from my car? I don't think so! (insert evil laughter here)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home