Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bookmark this Blog!

Lung Butter

those of you who have never smoked cigarettes or copious amounts of marijuana will probably not understand this post. springtime is here and as predicted, pine pollen is everywhere. as a result shoobie's throat has been in excruciating pain hocking up gross pollen-flem from the depths of my lungs. cottonmouth is an understatement. this morning when i woke up from my 11 hours of sleep, my lips were all chapped and stuck together from breathing through my mouth all night. i have not had a cigarette in 48 hours and it feels pretty good. i tried to wake and bake this morning but my lungs are still healing from whatever sickness is ailing me right now. symptoms: dry mouth, fatigue, lung butter.

now some of you are asking what is lung butter? well children, lung butter is that gross snotty brown/yellow mix of flem you cough up when you stop smoking or get sick with bronchitis.

i have no idea what to do about it. i hate going to the doctors. chances of me quitting smoking all legal plants and just sticking with smoking illegal ones? 90%.

5 Comments:

At 4/15/2005 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to cook some hot dogs in lung butter, that sounds tasty. :)

 
At 4/15/2005 1:17 PM, Blogger Nancy Cunningham said...

p.s., that comment up there was me.

 
At 5/29/2005 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Im having lung butter issues as well. Nice dark forest green colored. The pollen starts falling and I keep smoking those danm newports. The first one I coughed up before dinner, it burned, alot. The most recent one came up with some easy without the burning discomfort, so its a little better. Im still smoking too, maybe I should stop for a few days.

 
At 11/12/2008 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats funny you say lung butter i thought i made that word up years ago with my buds bakin one day 20 years later im totally diff but those days were fun lol where you from?

 
At 3/20/2009 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

butterus lungius, I smike the green and have ever since I was 13 and man, it's the cigarettes that get you. Good buds give the occasional asthma like wheeze and hack but man, the cigs are what kills me, and the combo of the two makes me weeze like a geezer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home