Monday, November 08, 2004

Bookmark this Blog!

Comedy Central, Crackers, and Licorice

Mondays. fuck 'em. in a strange twist of fate, exactly 24 hours after writing previous blog, jonny boy and i hung out with 3 cool chicas saturday night. i guess thats karma for you, although i am still a 90% jhater. the answers to the game below (which NO ONE played) are B and D. A is so jewish it hurts. C is so fucking hot for a jewish girl. E ditto what i said for C. F, well... you know black chicks love me. she's a jew! whoda thought.

Comedy Central is officially the best channel available today. ooooh, who says that? Food Network, HBO, CNN Headline News, TNT, Telemundo. These stations offer more enriching and quality good ol' amurrican television programming. I understand that sopranos, inside the nfl, six feet under, ali g show are good. but who can resist cartoons and fart jokes?

The Classics
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Chappelle's Show
Insomniac
Reno 911
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Tough Crowd w/ Colin Quinn (its cut, but i still love it)

The Cartoons
Crank Yankers
Duckman
Dilbert
Kid Notorious
South Park
The Critic
Undergrads

The Up And Coming
Wanda Sykes
Drawn Together

A Few Misses
Crossballs
The shitty Gary Busey show
Primetime Glick
MadTV (i'm sorry, i know people enjoy. i hate)

In other news. Note to all drivers out there. The election is officially over. Kaput. We lost, they win. Can we all agree to peel away the ridiculous bumper stickers that we got so worked up over off our cars? this goes for the bushies as well as the demies. the haha i told you so thing is way overplayed.

Digital Underground really encapsulates what life is all about dont they? Listen to the wise words my main man Shock G has to say:
I like to rhyme
I like my beats funky
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
I'm sick with this, straight gangsta mack
but sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice

He goes on to hollar at a b-yatch:
hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat. Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

Wow, truly a tight bass line with an astonishing lyrical riff.

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2004 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MadTV is the most godawful NF show. I feel like people who like Limp Bizkit and WalMart probably like MadTV.
As for JDate, never tried it. But like all young Jew-Studs I have perused it. When a girl writes "Ambition" as a quality she's looking for, it usually makes my stomach turn. In this day and age, why are girls still after a guy for his scrill? Isn't that why you go to Emory, Wisconsin, Penn, etc...To get a good job and make your own cash?
-ASh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home