Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Bookmark this Blog!

No More Sergio

Yo, this story sucks. I cannot think of a good ending. That is why I dont write short stories. I figured I didnt want to just drop the audience, but i need to scrap this and write something funnier.
===(one excerpt from the scrap heap)===
♣"Hey main, dis here taco is one of the tastiest tacos i have ever eaten main," quipped Sergio.
♠"Youre right ese, Carla really does something to make her tacos taste real good. ¿How does she do it main?" asked Hector.
♣"I dont know main, but I wouldn't mind an extra side of sour cream if you know what i'm saying ese."
♠"Dig it" concluded Hector.
=======================================

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2004 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, sergio was going nowhere...truth is usually better than fiction anyway.
here's hoping for a winning poker story to be posted here tomorrow...

 
At 6/23/2004 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you faggot. great end to a nowhere story. I feel dumber for following this blog. eat it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home