Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bookmark this Blog!

IM With Jim

Props to anyone who can possibly translate the following IM conversation into proper english. Your grades will be assessed if you comment and tell me what in the hell this means. jim is not a real jim, his name is jim in this case to protect the innocent jims out there. jim.

jim : serpie
shoobie : yo gurrl
jim : did u call
jim : girl
shoobie : mhm
jim : i didn't listen to your message
shoobie : guy
jim : what up
shoobie : lo
shoobie : no gret
jim : I can't girl
shoobie : guy
shoobie : girl
jim : a little drunk
shoobie : mm
shoobie : vino?
jim : yes sir
shoobie : nicee

3 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 10:46 PM, Blogger shoobie said...

i just put this thing through the 'Walnuts' google translator, here is the english-to-chinese -to-english translation:
Jim-serpie.
Shoobie- Jew gurrl.
Jim- appealed to the United States at that time.
Jim-girls .
shoobie-emergency.
Jim -I did not hear your message.
shoobie-guy.
Jim - anything.
shoobie - LO.
shoo - no Gret.
Jim - I can not girls.
shoobie-guy.
shoobie-woman children.
Jim-little drunk.
shoobie mm.
shoobie wine? .
Yes, Mr. Jim.
sh oobie - nicee.

 
At 7/30/2007 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dwe: Hello, what is up?
shoobie: Hey buddy
Dwe: Did you call me man?
shoobie: Affirmative
Dwe: I didn't bother to listen to your presumably incomprehensible banter
shoobie: Ah, I see, you bastard
Dwe: What were you inquiring about?
shoobie: Would you like to partake in some mind enhancing activities?
Dwe: Sorry my friend, but I don't think that would be advisable.
shoobie: And what might be the explanation for such an unforseen response in the negative to my overtures?
Dwe: Well I am slightly inebriated so I don't think it would be advisable
Shoobie: Is it wine that you hath drank?
Dwe: Affirmative
shoobie: Splendid

 
At 10/07/2010 2:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is hilarious!! I think soon we will reach that age when we can do with only 6-7 alphabets and few signs and punctuations like ":)". That will be easy!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

 

Post a Comment

<< Home